Monday, February 6, 2012

Baby Steps


Well I guess recovery takes time. I don't have it. I have stuff to do, things to create, little ones to take care of, a husband to help. I think after being semi handicapped by my meds and condition Daniel is really seeing how much I do just w/Sabrina's school. Anyhow, I have been having quite an adventure just in my dreams. They are so vivid. And folks this was happening before my new meds. The sound in my dreams are mystical. I hope one day I can capture them in all their bliss.

Anyhow, the point of this section is an update and thought I'd share some of my teamwork designs. I'm still seeing rainbows and found out it means a new beginning and the bird is a symbol of awareness, trippy huh? Well for me it is.

Long before meeting Dan my work was dark, as I grew up I see its gotten more whimsical and simpler. I love what we are doing or do together.





I met Daniel at Disney while at an animal drawing workshop at the studio. I not only thought he was handsome but pretty talented. We became great buddies. Eventually we couldn't deny our attraction and fell even deeper in love. As pals, we've created some fun characters and amazing ideas. He takes my work to a fun and magical level. He is my ying to my yang.
It's amazing how well we get along. He's my best friend, my buddy. Best part it's a partnership its not a competition, Who could ask for more? And we're very much in love w/two kids that just keep inspiring us. I am always excited to see what Daniel does w/my idea or sketch.
Pure Schier (cheer) teamwork rocks!!!


2 comments:

  1. Love it, and love you!! But, I'm also terribly biased. I never thought about it, but now that you mention it, I'm happy to see that your and our work is more reflective of a happy, more hopeful world.
    Love you!
    Me

    ReplyDelete