Monday, February 13, 2012

6 degrees


We're on the road to something big. I can't talk about it yet but soon to be announced. In my research and collecting of what this next project is, I realize how much we are all connected. There really are only 6 degrees of separation. And Fb is a big part of this discovery. Of course being an artist/designer we are all going to run into in someway or another but it's bigger then that.

Six degrees of separation refers to the idea that everyone is on average approximately six steps away, by way of introduction, from any other person on Earth, so that a chain of, "a friend of a friend" statements can be made, on average, to connect any two people in six steps or fewer.




I have found that all I've experience in my career,
the what I thought were "dead ends," all the little contacts I've made over the years has led me to my career taking off and my dream coming true. I was indeed setting the stage. And now the lights are about to go one and it will all come together. What the heck am I talking about huh?
More to be unraveled, but it has been an amazing 2 wks and although I've been a bit handicapped w/my recovery. It has been the best thing ever to focus by force. Which is what has lead me to this moment, this open door. Such a tease huh? Oh yes I can be.
But my heart is on fire with extreme passion and it is fantastic what will come out of it for everyone to enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment