Tuesday, February 14, 2012

We Send Love to you humans


Happy Valentine's Day!

Next to Christmas and Halloween it is one of my favorite holidays. It's not all the romance and the commercial stuff, but rather a chance to
photograph my kids and make a cute card to share. Along with making treats for the them to pass around to classmates. I love decorating and especially giving. I enjoy and cherish it. Truly, I live for this day. Every year look forward to how will I top it?

Well, sadly I couldn't set up a photo shoot for the kiddos this year. Just didn't have the time or the energy to do it. But I found this cute photo I took last fall and thought well, why not? I am going to do a "do" over Valentine shoot as soon as I have the strength. So don't be surprised to see one in the middle of March or whatever. My daughter now calls people "humans" and it's funny. So we send love you humans.

May you be surrounded by fun, chocolate and lots of love. Happy Valentine's Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment